Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally Going For Jillendru Oru Kaadhal...


I'm finally going to see the much awaited "Jillendru Oru Kaadhal" which has 'Perazhagan' Surya, Jothika, Bhoomika, Vadivelu, Santhaanam (Lollu Sabha), and Sukanya. I was supposed to go last week, but I ended up watching Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna since Jillendru Oru Kaadhal was Full. So I'll be watching it at IMC 6 San Jose finally tommorow. CAN'T WAIT! I'm a HUGE, HUMUNGOUS, MONSTEROUS fan of 'Perazhagan' Surya. I've watched all of his movies starting with Mounam Pesiyathe within the first week. I missed out on this one, but I'm seeing it tommorow finally!

Jillendru Oru Kaadhal So Far:

Jillendru Oru Kaadhal took a Monsterous Opening around the State, and made the
Distributors of the Movie content, but after a couple days the sales started to drop drastically since people who watched it claimed that the movie was way too long, and slow moving in the second half. Hearing this, The Director of the film, Krishna (Gautham Menon's Assistant) edited a few scenes from the second half, and after that supposedly the sales have picked up making Jillendru Oru Kaadal a Hit so far. After this most Tamil movie go-ers have claimed that the movie rocks now that some of the unneccery scenes have been cut! (Pic: Kollywoodtoday.com)


I'm going to watch the movie tommorow, I'll post my doodles about the movie up on Monday after I see it tommorow!

No comments: